The orthotics pictured below are a small sample of some of the devices available here at Access Prosthetics. We would be happy to schedule a free consultation with one of our Orthotists where we can discuss your unique needs. Working in concert with your doctor we will design an orthotic that fits you and your life style.
Armor FourcePoint Action Knee Brace
The new Armor FourcePoint delivers an indestructible shield of proven protection and uncompromised strength giving athletes the confidence to go all out, guaranteed. Indestructible Protection! Athletes involved with contact and extreme sports demand a knee brace that provides uncompromised strength with a shield of injury protection allowing them to go all out. The NEW Armor FourcePoint fits their profile. The steel reinforced hinge plate delivers additional strength while the low profile FourcePoint hinge and internally mounted straps promotes bilateral use that won’t impede performance. Armor FourcePoint provides healthcare professionals the strongest prefabricated solution to protect athletes who dare to challenge their own boundaries. Ideal applications include:
Indications: Hyperextension; Moderate to severe ACL instabilities; Prophylactic/bilateral use; MCL/LCL instabilities/ACL reconstructions.
Gripper 2 Hinged Knee Brace
Easy to apply wraparound design provides medial and lateral stability and resists downward migration
Features and Benefits:
- Internal skinloc patch: works in concert to grip the proximal end of the calf muscle and inhibits the brace from migrating distally
- Outer closure straps: straps are made of quality woven elastic and woven nylon material that allows for numerous applications without fraying or losing closure strength
- Aluminum hinges: pockets are reinforced with ballistic nylon material to protect stitching from metal hinges and improve durability
- 1/8″ Neoprene material: offers good compression and durability
- Open popliteal: minimizes material bunching during flexion to improve comfort
- Bilateral design: fits either right or left knee
US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
DonJoy Playmaker Knee Brace
Durable and breathable, The DonJoy Playmaker knee brace is designed to help promote stability, reduce hyperextension, and help manage mild to moderate MCL, ACL, LCL, PCL and LCL injuries, to help keep you in the action. The Donjoy Four-Points-of-Leverage System and polycentric hinges provide functional, unrestricted movement and light to medium support for active individuals who enjoy both non-contact and contact sports. Available as a sleeve or a wrap-around brace, the Playmaker lets you choose the style most comfortable for you.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Four-Points-of-Leverage helps support the knee joint, particularly the ACL
- Polycentric Hinges conform to the knee joint’s natural motion so you can move without restriction
- Drytex Fabric is a neoprene alternative for better airflow
- Available in a sleeve or wraparound design
- Available with or without popliteal cutout
- Designed to support and protect MCL, ACL, LCL, PCL injuries, knee instabilities, hyperextension
- Best for active individuals, football, rugby, volleyball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, baseball, individuals with latex or neoprene allergies, individuals who live in warmer climates
Breg Fusion® Knee Brace
Ideal for normal daily activities as well as athletic endeavors, this brace is designed using ProForm technology, which creates a comfortable, precise fit that won’t compromise mobility. Available in custom and prefabricated versions. Prefabricated frame color is black, custom color shown in blue.
COMMON EXAMPLES OF USE:
- Collateral Ligament protection
- AirTech® Frame pads – innovative windows and channels in the pad permit cooling air flow while allowing moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- Pivot Point Strap tabs – pivoting strap tabs allow straps to contour to the leg for superior fit, comfort and suspension
- ProForm Technology – medial side structure, now redesigned for superior contoured fit and protection